Monday, October 31, 2016

Stamp Anniething Diana Sweater Weather

Happy Monday and Happy Halloween!! There is another stamp release coming this week from Stamp Anniething and I wanted to at least use some from the last release to justify to myself before buying more ha! I have to say, this may be my favorite I've made so far! 




I'm so happy with how this all came out! 
Recipe
Copics used
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E13, E21, R22
Hair - E50, E31, E33, E37, E39
Sweater - BV00, BV01, BV11, BV13
Dress - B00, B02, B04

Image - Stamp Anniething - Diana Sweater Weather
Snowflakes - Jaded Blossom - Winter Dies
Sentiment Tag - Jaded Blossom - Mini Tags 2 Die
Sentiment - Jaded Blossom - Winter Wishes
Patterned Paper - Doodlebug - Polar Pals

Thanks for stopping by ! 
~ Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment