Sunday, December 4, 2016

Brooke Stamp Anniething Color Challenge

I'm sharing today Brooke from Stamp Anniething. She was a digital freebie over in the Kit and Clowder Facebook group. You can read more about it HERE. Join in the fun! I adore these images and couldn't wait to color her up. I decided to also incorporate her into the color challenge going on with Stamp Anniething. You can read more about their color challenge HERE.


Isn't she just darling !! I didn't need much to go on the card as she is just too cute and steals the show! 

Recipe
Brooke - Stamp Anniething 
Sentiment - Jaded Blossom - White Christmas Stamp
Snowflake - Jaded Blossom - Winter Dies
Purple scalloped stitched border - Jaded Blossom - Border  Dies
Copics

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, R21
Dress - BG49 ,BG13, BG11
Cape - BV17, BV13, BV11, BV00
Hair - YR14, E50, E51, E53

I hope you'll join me all week as I have lots of goodies to show you! 

~Mindy 

No comments:

Post a Comment