Saturday, March 18, 2017

Happiness Is Reading Kraftin Kimmie Stamps

Second post for you today on this fabulous Saturday! Be sure to visit my earlier post in case you missed it HERE.

I am playing along with the Wednesday Challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - ANYTHING GOES! I just got this stamp in the mail so it was sitting on my desk and I thought  - what the heck - let's break it in! My daughter is really getting into books lately and this stamp made me think of her.





SUPPLIES
Foam Tape
Copic Markers
Skin - E04, E11, E01, E00, E000
Hair - E49, E47, E44
Dress - RV69, RV29, RV25, N8, N6, N4
Chair - E33, E34, E35, E37
Book - B06, B04, B02

Hope you enjoyed today's posts!

~Mindy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love that stamp. It reminds me of my grandchildren. I love how their parents got them into reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a teacher, I love this image. Nothing makes me happier than hearing or seeing a child read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card!! Lovely coloring and design!!
    Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete