Sending Sincere Thoughts card SVG Cut Club

Hello! Hello! It's my day to post over on the SVG Cut Club blog and today I'm sharing a super awesome card! All the links to the products will be provided below.

I played around with my distress ink and created this really cool background. Then I added the peeking sun from the March Bundle at SVG Cutting Files. I'm always in need of thank you cards so I used the Sincere Thanks set from Kraftin Kimmie and stamped that on my flag that I cut using the flag die from Jaded Blossom. I heat embossed it to really make it pop! And for a little added touch I added some sequin mix from Pretty Pink Posh.


White Embossing Powder 
Pretty Pink Posh sequins mix

To learn more about Cut Club please visit the SVG Cutting Files website. Huge savings and tons of fun files for a great deal!

Here is a picture of the entire collection for the month of March. Super cute files!! 


You can also visit the Cut Club Blog for more creative ideas! 

~Mindy


No comments

Back to Top