Rustic Sugar Party Kitty

Playing with my distress inks is one of my favorite things to do to my cards and then combine with C.C. Designs - crazy fun!!!

This card is featuring Party Kitty. I thought some cute clouds would go great with it. I used the cloud border die from Jaded Blossom. First, I cut it out on some acetate. I now have a great template I can use over and over again. I then just lined it up on my cardstock and applied some Broken China distress ink. I just kept randomly moving it around my paper for some clouds.

Party Kitty I colored up on Xpress It cardstock and cut out with my Scan n Cut and adhered with foam dots.


Supplies
Copics
Red - R24, R22, R21
Green - UG03, YG05, YG07
Yellow - Y11, Y13, Y17
Blue - B00, B01, B02
Purple - BV00, BV02
Cat - C4, C3, C2, C1 C0, C8

Thanks for stopping by!

~Mindy

No comments

Back to Top