It's Challenge time over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps !
Hey yall!! It's time to once again get SKRAPPY!!! This challenge is for ANYthing but a Kard!!!
You can create ANYthing your little heart desires as long as it's NOT a card!!! Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages, traditional scrap pages, holiday gifties, planner pages, tags... you get the picture! Come play along with us each month and let's get some of those photo's out of boxes and on to something creative and fun!! You will have a whole month to play along and you can play as many times as you like! Here are a few things to remember...
THIS MONTH'S THEME: ANYTHING GOES!!!
1. Create ANY scrap page, Project Life Layout or pocket page cards, altered item, etc. JUST NOT A CARD!
2. MUST be a NEW creation (created on or after this post date)
3. MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
4. You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you'd like!
5. PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we've reached 5 entries, we draw a random winner (winner will be drawn at the close of the challenge)!!
6. You have until Monday, June 26th @ 12:00 pm Eastern to get your entries in.
7. Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page so we can all drool and OOHHHH and AHHHHH!
For my challenge project today I decorated some more planner pages. This time I added some clouds using my distress inks. I colored up the dragons and cut them out using my scan n cut.
Broken China Distress Ink
G09, YG25, YG23, YG21, G29, G03, G07, G05