Beauty Kraftin Kimmie Stamps

I'm sneaking in my card for the challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie's Saturday Challenge. It was to make something ..... yellow-ish.... lol .That was actually harder for me that I thought it would be. I don't use a lot of yellow paper and then it hit me.... COLOR something yellow!  

Supply list down below.





Patterned Paper/Cardstock - Papertrey Ink
Xpress It Blending Cardstock
White Gel Pen
Foam
Double sided Tape -7 Kids Crafting Supply Store
Copics
Skin - E000, E01, E04, E11
Hair - E49, E44, E47, E43
Dress/Flower - E35, Y35, Y21, YR14, YR18
Eyes - B02, C01
Leaves/Stem - G28, G14

I hope you enjoyed today's card!

~Mindy


2 comments

  1. Such a beautiful card and beauty looks amazing!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image with great background papers. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top